If you would like to link to our site, please read the following conditions. The BILETA banner (the logo and the text British and Irish Law Education and Technology Association separated by a vertical line) and logo (the word bileta in lowercase with coloured lettering) are both licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License (CC BY-ND).
This license allows redistribution, commercial and non-commercial, as long as it is passed along unchanged and in whole, with credit to BILETA. This licence means you can use and share the work but may not make any changes to it.
The use of the BILETA banner and/or logo is subject to you agreeing to these terms:
- BILETA is the sole owner of the BILETA logo. Your use of the logo acknowledges BILETA’s ownership of the logo.
- BILETA reserves the right to take action against any use of the logo that does not conform to any of the conditions herein, or that infringes any intellectual property or other rights of BILETA or violates applicable law. All use of or goodwill associated with the logo will convey to the benefit of BILETA.
- Use of the logo does not indicate or create any endorsement, approval, sponsorship or affiliation of or with your website by BILETA.
- The logo is provided without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title of non- infringement. Use of the logo is solely at your own risk.
- BILETA hereby grants you a license to use the logo, provided that you agree:
- The logo will be used solely for the purpose of linking to the BILETA website.
- The link will always be an active link.
- The logo will always stand alone and will not be combined with any other graphical elements.
- The logo will not be altered in any manner including its size, proportions, font, design, arrangement, colors or elements or animated, morphed or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
- The logo will not appear more prominently than your personal, company, product or service website name.
- The logo will be displayed in a positive manner and will not be used in any way that adversely affects BILETA.
- You will not transfer, assign, sell, reproduce, distribute or otherwise exploit your link to us or your use of our logo.
- The logo will appear as provided by BILETA.
The license further depends on your agreement to these further terms:
- The logo will not appear on any pages of websites including content or advertising for alcoholic beverages, tobacco, religious or political material or firearms.
- The logo will not appear on pages including content, which BILETA finds in its sole discretion to be objectionable or which includes obscene, pornographic, violent, intolerant, tasteless, denigrating or sexually oriented content or materials.
- The logo will not create or give the appearance of creating an endorsement, approval, sponsorship, affiliation or recommendation of any product or service by BILETA.
- The logo will not be used or displayed in any way that disparages BILETA, infringes any intellectual property or other rights of BILETA, violates any national or international law, or diminishes or otherwise damages BILETA’s goodwill in the logo.
BILETA reserves the right to make any change to the information and/or license provided herein at any time for any reason. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for keeping up with any such changes.BILETA also reserves the right to revoke the logo license for any reason, in which case you agree to remove the link and stop use of the logo within 2 business days of notice of revocation. In such a case, you will be prohibited from reinstating the link or using the logo without further written permission from BILETA.
The laws of England and Wales shall govern this agreement.